December 7th Episode:
* NXT Tag Team Champions Johnny Gargano and Tommaso Ciampa came out to a pop and greeted fans throughout the crowd. They entered the ring for a promo but The Authors of Pain came out before they could talk. Paul Ellering spoke from the top of the ramp about how they should be champions but The Revival’s music hit and they came out to the stage. Fans chanted “you tapped out!” as they head to the ring. Dawson starts talking about getting their rematch. The Authors come down the ramp and push The Revival down. Ellering got back on the mic and said the next chapter will read The Authors of Pain as the next NXT Tag Team Champions. The Authors, then The Revival head back up the ramp. DIY leaves the ring without ever getting the mic.
* Alexander Wolfe and Eric Young defeated No Way Jose and WWE Cruiserweight Champion Rich Swann. The crowd popped for everyone during their entrances. Before the match, Young stomped on Sawyer Fulton’s jacket and threw it out of the ring. Sanity dominated most of the match, beating down Swann for a long period of time. Jose got a hot tag and cleaned house. Big Damo showed up outside of the ring and slammed Jose against the ring post. EY pulled Jose into the ring and hit a modified cutter-neckbreaker for the pin. Damo left by himself up the ramp and chucked a Sanity jacket on the ground. It was not clear if he’s with them or not.
* Ember Moon defeated Queen Kimber, who was used as an enhancement talent. She actually got some offense in but Ember howled and hit her finisher for the quick win.
* Tucker Knight and Otis Dozovic defeated enhancement talents Johnny Knockout and Bradene Knight. Crowd chanted “big, sweaty men!” as Otis and Tucker dominated the match. Otis hit his finisher for the win. They were both very over with the crowd and worked well together, very agile
December 14th Episode:
* Tye Dillinger comes out and it’s announced that there will be 4 matches to decide who will compete in a Fatal 4 Way to decide a new #1 contender. Eric Young and Sanity are out next. Eric Young vs. Tye Dillinger lasts about a minute as Nikki Cross interferes and attacks Dillinger. Dillinger wins by DQ. Big Damo shows up again and decimates Dillinger in the ring. Damo walks up the ramp past Sanity and leaves on his own again. It should be noted that Sawyer Fulton has been absent tonight.
* Andrade “Cien” Almas defeated No Way Jose to qualify for the Fatal 4 Way. This was a good back and forth match. Almas hit a modified DDT for the win.
* Roderick Strong defeated Elias Samson to qualify for the Fatal 4 Way. Samson was booed mercifully as he played his guitar. Elias got in a bunch of early offense but Strong got the pin in around 3 minutes.
* Bobby Roode defeated Oney Lorcan to qualify for the Fatal 4 Way. Lorcan got a good pop from the crowd but nothing compared to Roode… it was glorious! Lorcan got some stiff European uppercuts in. Roode hit the Glorious Drop for the win.
* Peyton Royce defeated Sarah Bridges (Crazy Mary Dobson). Bridges looked very impressive with early offense and was over with the crowd. Royce ends up getting the pin with a fisherman’s suplex
* Shinsuke Nakamura defeated Patrick Clark in under 4 minutes. There was some flamboyant comedy by Clark but Nakamura ends the match quickly.
December 21st Episode:
* Billie Kay defeated Daria with her big boot finisher thanks to outside interference from Peyton Royce. Billie takes the mic after the match but the crowd drowns her out with boos. The match lasted less than 3 minutes.
* The Authors of Pain squashed two enhancement talents. This was a serious beatdown. The referee stopped the match before they could hit their finisher. Trainers come out and check on one of the wrestlers. Paul Ellering gets on the mic and says they don’t care who they face – DIY or The Revival, they will be winning the titles in San Antonio at Takeover.
* Bobby Roode defeated Andrade “Cien” Almas, Tye Dillinger and Roderick Strong in a Fatal 4 Way Elimination Match to become the new #1 contender. Strong and Almas were in the ring a lot early on. Lots of stiff shots by Almas. The first elimination came at 11:20 as Strong pinned Almas. The second elimination came at 13:00 when Tye pinned Strong. Roode then pinned Dillinger at the 18:25 mark to become the new #1 contender.
* NXT Tag Team Champions Johnny Gargano and Tommaso Ciampa retained over Dash and Dawson in their Takeover: Toronto rematch. Good back and forth match as always between these two teams. DIY dominated more than they did at Takeover. They hit their finisher around the 12:00 mark to retain and end the tapings.